If you are concerned about being overweight call us on 0113 2448866. We will ask you a number of short questions including your weight, height and waist measurement. We will then be able to quickly calculate your body mass index (BMI) and tell you the result over the telephone. Consultation times: Tuesday 9:00 - 13:30 Thursday 9:00 - 13:00
- How tall you are and how much you weigh.
- If you take any regular medication.
- There are certain medications you should not take central acting appetite suppressants with and the main ones are anti depressants, strong painkillers containing morphine or codeine, anti-histamines & anti-migraine medications. You can not have both medications together. DO NOT STOP TAKING ANY MEDICATION WITHOUT YOUR PRESCRIBING DOCTORS CONSENT.
- Virginia shipping nortriptyline
- Doxazosin online without prescription
- Where to buy budesonide formoterol online in annapolis
- How to get synthroid prescription
- Tasigna pill cost
- Rifaximin for free
- Buy aromasin with prescription
- How to buy cheap aggrenox online
If you are unsure about anything do not worry as the doctor can check these areas if you make an appointment.
We cannot treat anyone with a BMI under 28 as stated in the NICE guidelines about obesity.
If you are unsure of your BMI please call us and we will check it for you.
If your BMI is lower than 28 you will not be able to receive our prescription medications. You will however be able to receive advice on diet & exercise.
Care Quality Commission
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission this is the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
The Diet Plate helps you easily manage your portion control and get a healthy balanced diet